Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Should my fanjo be like this 12 months after childbirth?

(4 Posts)
BeatrixRotter Thu 02-Jul-09 12:11:45

I was just wondering how long it took for your ladybits to get back to 'normal' after birth?

I have just realised I have a varicose vein/pile in my fanjo. I didn't have any after the birth and this one must have appeared recently. I'm also more 'heavy' down there as if my pelvic floor isn't holding everything where it should be. I have neglected my kegels over the last 6 months so it is just a matter of whipping my pelvic floor into shape or something more serious?

notsohotchic Thu 02-Jul-09 13:52:25

Get back on those pelvic floor exercises this instant! every hour even! grin Seriously, I've had three and I dread to think where my -ehem- fanjo would be without them! But don't worry either!

belgo Thu 02-Jul-09 14:04:01

Definitely pelvic floor exercises, as notsohotchic says - every hour even - every time you open mumsnetwink, every time you check your mobile phone, every time you stop at red traffic lights.

If it doesn't improve, go and see your GP.

BeatrixRotter Thu 02-Jul-09 14:11:55

[clench]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now