Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Why did I just have a ''NOT'' period???

(3 Posts)
tstar Tue 30-Jun-09 04:20:44

I know I could go to the doctor but I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else and their out come.
By the way did a pregnancy test and
NOT PREGNANT!
Friday I felt awful so pressumed my period was here, I felt tired completely washed out, ached in my front legs and belly, felt really bloated, cranky, basically really crap.
Have been feeling a bit better everyday since but totally feel like I have a period. On Friday I had dark spotting at first, nothing much at all, since then nothing, yet the whole time I have had this strange feeling that I had been bleeding.
This is the first time this has ever happened.
What is my body doing???

UndertheBoredwalk Tue 30-Jun-09 04:51:47

Yes this has happened to me, and yes I was pregnant, but when I tested after the 'non period' I got a negative, positive test came in about 10 days later.
Sooo test again in a week I say!

tstar Tue 30-Jun-09 04:58:40

Thanx for your feed back,I guess its too early to really know. Not looking for a pregnancy at the moment or at all really so in a weird situation.
I would take it in my stride and be happy but my partner would'nt be too happy.
We already have 2 little ones.
I guess I was looking for any other out comes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now