Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

what is wrong with me?

(1 Post)
bodgejob Fri 26-Jun-09 22:45:08

symptoms started about three months ago after a really stressful time. Around the same time I put my back out really badly. Along with the pain in back I developed random aches and pain in all my joints,and muscles and really bad fatigue . Basically I went from being super fit running around after my 3 boys to not being able to push a single pushchair or carry a light shopping bag.
The Dr checked my blood and found I had raised anti-bodies so have just had it re-checked 3 weeks later and am awaiting results.
whereas I am feeling alot better I am still not able to do much without feeling stiff and achy. Even carrying my sons book bag causes me to be unable to straighten my arm afterwards.
I also have weird tingly sensation in legs and hands especially first thing in the morning like my blood isnt circulating properly.
Any ideas anyone. I just want to get back to my normal energetic self.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now