Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Long shot but has any one tried Red Light Therapy for hayfever

(5 Posts)
MrsGokWan Tue 23-Jun-09 10:50:34

I am suffering really badly from hayfever, it is nearly incapacitang me. My Dr has given me Clarityn 10mg to take as I am breastfeeding but yesterday I took my one in the morning and had to take one at about 1am this morning in an attempt to try and get some sleep. I have just about managed to not take one this morning but I am counting the minutes to 12 o'clock when will have another, been driking diet coke all morning to keep me awake.

DH saw this Red Light thingy in Lloyds Chemist on one of their special deals and suggested it to me. Was thinking of getting one on pay day as I have no money at the moment. Have had a Google and it all seems pretty positive. Amazon are selling them for silly money and again the reviews are good with the odd person who it didn't work for.

But I really would like to know if any of you have tried it and found it any good as I trust you lot more.

This is the Amazon reviews
Amazon

MrsGokWan Tue 23-Jun-09 21:12:30

Bumping for the evening crowd

MrsGokWan Wed 24-Jun-09 09:23:18

Any one used one???

wannaBe Wed 24-Jun-09 09:27:02

I bought one last week. I am led to believe that it takes a few weeks to work, so am still persiveering.

MrsGokWan Wed 24-Jun-09 11:48:48

Cheers WannaBe.Let me know how it goes.

Though I think I am going to bite the bullet and get one too as this is driving me up the wall.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now