Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

A bit weird leaky boobs NOT pregnant!!

(4 Posts)
bosslady Fri 19-Jun-09 23:35:29

Okay I have come off the pill Microgynon, Have been on it since I was 15 Now 28 I came off to have my two girls but went straight back on after having them.

Anyway I went to the docs as i was having pain under my ribs and he diagnosed poss gallstones, so told me I need to go on a low fat diet which I have done and lost half a stone.

He gave me an info leaflet which said contraceptive pill is a poss cause of gallstones and as I had gained weight and had this problem too thought well what the hell I will stop it.

Anyway I have just been sat here and got the tingling feling you get when your boobs are filling up when your pregnant so had a feel and they leaked and if i squeeze theres leakage. has anyone else had this after stoping the pill??

DisturbinglySexuallyInactive Sat 20-Jun-09 15:01:42

not from stopping the pill but with a drug that had lactation as a side-effect, even in men (I am not a man though)

are you taking anything else?

bosslady Sat 20-Jun-09 19:32:30

oh i will check im taking something for bad indigestion, it never ocurred to me, thanks!

celticlass Sat 20-Jun-09 21:22:07

Might be an idea to get a breast check as well. Sorry, really not trying to freak you out but I'm just in the middle of having a lump diagnosed and symptoms to look out for are lumps,calcification, breast leakage, dents in the breast etc. Could easily be the medication though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now