Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

woke up with tinnutis this morning. dd's voices are ringing and ringing and I can't escape.

(4 Posts)
Hangingbellyofbabylon Thu 18-Jun-09 16:55:45

All sounds are as if the person is stood with a microphone too close to the amp, that horrible squealy feedback noise on top of the normal voice. My own voice is the same and I can't have a phone conversation as I can barely hear past the squealing. Dd's have been at school today so I've just been sat in silence but now they're home and every single thing they say screetches in my ears. They keep scrapping over everything as usual and I just can't bear it. Dh not home till 6.30pm and no-one else around to help out.

I have had bouts of tinnitus in the past but normally when I have a cold or something but this is out of the blue and on top of being 27 weeks pregnant I just feel super crap right now. sad

LizzyA123 Thu 18-Jun-09 22:31:22

Could be hardened earwax or an increase in your blood pressure, either way get it checked out quickly

Cadelaide Thu 18-Jun-09 22:36:00

Hope you're feeling a bit better now.

Hangingbellyofbabylon Fri 19-Jun-09 09:49:16

thank you, if it could be blood pressure then I'd better get it checked. No better today but at least the children are at school so it is nice and quiet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now