Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

How should he clean his tackle?

(7 Posts)
jobey Thu 01-May-03 20:49:03

My son has an infection at the top of his penis and a urine infection he is 6 and ds2 is 5 does anybody know how it is best to clean a childs penis what should they be doing ?Wonder if he has it because it's not being cleaned properly.

Furball Thu 01-May-03 20:58:49

There is advice here

jobey Thu 01-May-03 21:14:31

Furball thankyou so much for your speedy reply it has been a great help.

PopsP Sun 04-May-03 15:41:02

On a similar track, can anyone give me any advice about cleaning a little girls private parts. My new born daughter had some discharge, which my hv said it is quite normal in girls. I was worried that maybe we were not cleanig her properly, as we are used to sons. However when I asked hv for advice about cleaning little girls she was very vague.

StuartC Mon 05-May-03 12:38:39

Try this site for your DD. Scroll down to two sections "Proper Care" and "Daughters".

PopsP Thu 08-May-03 12:27:57

Thanks for the ste - it was just want I wanted.

PopsP Thu 08-May-03 12:27:59

Thanks for the ste - it was just want I wanted.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: