Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

dh is p*ssed off

(8 Posts)
misdee Tue 10-May-05 22:02:01

he got called back into harefield this morning as onew of the blood tests revealed his sodium level last night was a little on the low side (21). had another test done today and it has come back ok (25, so u can see how close the numbers are). they will repeat it tomorrow just to make sure. but the doc who called him in has been told there was no need to re-admit dh. so he is away from home when he doesnt need to be.

Janh Tue 10-May-05 22:03:14

Hope he's soon home again then, misdee.XXX

Hulababy Tue 10-May-05 22:04:02

sorry he is away from you all again misdee - especially when not necessary. But I guess it is better to be safe and all that.

Hope he is home soon.

hunkermunker Tue 10-May-05 22:05:06

I really hope this is a distant memory in a very short time, Misdee and DH has a new heart and is well on the road to recovery very very soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thomcat Tue 10-May-05 22:05:27

Oh no, FFS, you poor things, so sorry Misdee.

misdee Tue 10-May-05 22:09:35

its bl**dy annoying. as dh illness progresses he'll be spending most of his time in hospital, so we really want to make the most of the time he has away from the place. if he doesnt get a heart soon-ish then he will be come a permanent resident as his heart fails more. so he really wanted to be home, and we really wanted him here as well.

jessicasdaddy Tue 10-May-05 22:23:06

sorry to hear it misdee. i know jessicasmummy will be upset by this, i shall let her know when i go to hospital to see her tomorrow.

hope hes home soon. im sorry x

mishmash Tue 10-May-05 22:50:23

Missdee
This must be a distressing and frustrating for all of you. I really hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that a heart is found really soon - I know that another person has to die but you and the kids also need Peter.

I hope that doesn't come out the wrong way.

Keep the pecker up - if that is possible under the circumstances.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now