Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

I have to see a gynaecologist consultant

(3 Posts)
FabulousBakerGirl Wed 10-Jun-09 19:17:25

What do they do?

What do they look for?

DaisymooSteiner Wed 10-Jun-09 19:18:16

They look at your girly bits. grin Why have you been referred? What are your symptoms?

FabulousBakerGirl Wed 10-Jun-09 19:21:01

Bleeding inbetween periods which has been going on for about 4 years on and off.

Blood tests and swabs all fine.

Scan fine but very difficult to do.

Wondering what the possibilities are for what is wrong.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now