Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

so, whos tried SLENDERTONE??

(13 Posts)
mad4myboys Mon 08-Jun-09 13:59:29

do they work??

mad4myboys Mon 08-Jun-09 18:57:42

bump

Yurtgirl Mon 08-Jun-09 18:58:34

I want to know too!

cornsilk Mon 08-Jun-09 18:59:37

I had the old one with pads. It was really fiddly. I think it did work (in combination with exercise) in that it helped to tone up the muscles but doubt that it get rid of fat. I keep meaning to get another one - the strap on ones look much better.

mad4myboys Mon 08-Jun-09 19:10:17

yeah saw an advert today, like a velcro belt thing?

Tortoise Mon 08-Jun-09 19:13:41

I saw the advert tonight and was going to ask the same thing! grin

OrangeFish Mon 08-Jun-09 19:15:44

I got the shorts. They were so bloody unbelievably incredibly fiddly to put on and take off that I realised I could do a full session of yoga in the time it took to put them on and take them off.

At the end, and after I found a good number of reviews from other people saying the same... I sold them to another unsuspecting woman in ebay blush

mad4myboys Mon 08-Jun-09 19:22:37

but the one on the tele looked like it just wrapped round the tummy?

OrangeFish Mon 08-Jun-09 19:34:21

Yes, there are two types, I was not sure which one was the conversation about.

mad4myboys Mon 08-Jun-09 19:42:24

ahh! sorry, i saw an advert tonight and it just strapped around the womans belly like a big velcro belt thing... want to know if its worth buying without forking out! If it did id be laughing as i could wear it in the day as my days are crazy busy looking after poorley ds's

MumHadEnough Wed 01-Jul-09 12:42:01

I am on day 3 of my new slendertone abs belt! grin

I am totally loving it, now have it up to programme 5 and on level 70, wowwwwww can really feel it working!

steamedtreaclesponge Wed 01-Jul-09 12:54:09

I used to know a gay guy who had the most amazingly muscled arms - I asked him if he'd been working out and he said he just used one of those slendertone thingies and left it on all evening while he watched tv shock

So obviously they do work if you persist!

MumHadEnough Wed 01-Jul-09 13:08:25

So far I've done an hour in the morning while at my desk. An hour at night whilst lazing on the couch mumsnetting. I then read for an hour in bed and I put it back on again at the bottom of my stomach. Your not really meant to do it down there my I have the most awful c-sec apron so I'm trying it lower down to see if it helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now