Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

symptoms of what? nutritional advice maybe?

(5 Posts)
bambi06 Sun 07-Jun-09 14:13:05

I often get cold and cant get warm regardless, its almost as though im chilled from the inside, my vision gets wierd , i feel as though im crosseyed, very tired all the tired[yes i know my toddler keeps me awake at night!!] no energy.. I know i get low iron stores although drs have said my haemoglobin levels are ok ish..[being veggie its part and parcel of my health but I have to take iron every day otherwise symptoms get worse, drs have checked various inc bloods and found nothing .Anybody else has problems like this which inc low iron?
fed up with feeling drained and dont know where to go..fed up with drs .. any nutritionsts on here can help.maybe im lacking something

nightcat Sun 07-Jun-09 15:15:42

If you are vegetarian, you need to take B vits, esp B12, have you been tested for that?

luvaduck Sun 07-Jun-09 15:37:14

have you had your thyroid checked???
def worth asking this

bambi06 Sun 07-Jun-09 18:46:38

they checked my thyroid year ago maybe more it wa sfine then.. Dont think iwas ever tested for B12..cant remember though..they did do a blood count of various things

luvaduck Sun 07-Jun-09 23:54:41

and have these symptoms been going on for over a year - or since you had thyroid checked? if symptoms relatively new, get it rechecked.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now