Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

An extra special reason to keep running? Or something to worry about?

(6 Posts)
confusedbutluckyluckygirl Sun 07-Jun-09 09:31:23

Have namechanged (I hope!) blush

Also, this is not a troll post by a bored teenage boy - I am a regular MNetter with children!

So, I've been running for a couple of weeks now, and I am loving it - loving the quick improvement, and loving the buzz and endorphins I'm getting for the rest of the day. I think it's really helping my depression.

Anyway, the other day when I ran, about half way through I suddenly felt like my legs were going to give way and that I might wet myself. I started walking straight away and the feeling went, but I was really worried that my legs had got injured or something. I picked up running again after 3mins and I was fine.

This morning the same thing happened and I decided to run through it, and I started feeling really elated and couldn't stop myself saying 'yes, come on!' blush. Then I suddenly realised that I wasn't about to wet myself, the intense feeling between my legs was a flipping orgasm!!!! blush (but also grin).

I giggled all the way home, and also had another one!!!!

Fantastic side effect of running, but ought I to worry about this? Has anyone else experienced it?

cornsilk Sun 07-Jun-09 09:32:41

LOL! i don't run but I might now!

potplant Sun 07-Jun-09 09:37:00

I obviously don't have a good running technique. When my legs fell like they are going to give way they usually do.

wastingmyeducation Sun 07-Jun-09 09:40:15

grin

Nerves from the clitoris extend around the vagina and partway down the thighs, so I don't think it's anything to worry about!

ThePhantomPlopper Sun 07-Jun-09 09:49:57

envy The only thing I get when I go for a run is a rash.

I'm sure it's normal.

giraffesCantRunA10k Sun 07-Jun-09 09:54:34

<steps up 10k training>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now