Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

What is wrong with me?

(8 Posts)
jessicasmummy Sun 08-May-05 22:04:23

I cant move... i cant stay awake, i feel totally disorientated, havent got any energy, headaches, tummy pains, wee-ing constantly, pooing far too regularly, dont know if im coming or going - been like this since friday tea time. Spent no longer than 8 hours out of bed (all together) since friday night and im 16 weeks pg - please someone tell me whats wrong.

SPARKLER1 Sun 08-May-05 22:05:40

Are you resting as much as poss, eating and drinking well??

foxd Sun 08-May-05 22:06:33

What about contacting your doctor or midwife??

jessicasmummy Sun 08-May-05 22:08:07

i am hardly out of bed! Cant really face eating a lot but drinking loads.

dad has been threatening hospital all day, so have promised him i will see his doc tomorrow - im staying with him for a few weeks while dh away.

just wondered if anyone on her had any ideas....

AngelCakeUmm Sun 08-May-05 22:10:41

are you taking the pregnancy vitamin pills? maybe you are lacking in certain vitamins and it making you feel lowsy?

Hope you feel better soon

jessicasmummy Sun 08-May-05 22:12:57

this is what i dont understand.... i was absolutely fine until friday - wouldnt even have known i was pg, and suddenly bang - i feel like shit (sorry)

wondering if possibly my iron levels again???? was seriously aneimic earlier in the year but all was ok again a few months back.

lummox Sun 08-May-05 22:16:10

Iron tablets muct be worth a go. Since getting preg I feel really wretched sometimes when I haven't taken one. Generally feel so dopey that it takes dh to ask whether I've taken it, and then I suddenly realise why I'm feeling so odd.

jessicasmummy Sun 08-May-05 22:18:38

guess its a trip to quacks tomorrow then.... just really didnt fancy the hospital!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: