Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Sore gum

(1 Post)
schilke Mon 01-Jun-09 13:37:29

One of my top front teeth has become sensitive. It doesn't hurt, it's more that I'm aware of it - almost like the feeling of slight pressure. Now the gum of the tooth next to this front tooth feels slightly sore - however it looks fine.

I am obsessed with teeth problems as I hate going to the dentist, although I go twice a year as I should. I last went about 2 months ago and everything was fine.

My question is if everything looks ok and it is not exactly pain then I should just leave it shouldn't I ??

I do have a big ulcer on that side of my mouth -just up from the corner of my mouth - which is making everything feel odd, so I suppose it could be that.

At the slightest twinge in my mouth I get obsessed that I'll wake up the next day with half my teeth falling out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now