Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Infanrix and single first jabs.....available anywhere?

(5 Posts)
Angeliz Wed 04-May-05 11:13:36

Hello again

Well dd is now 10 weeks and it's that awful time to think about jabs

I have spoken to the Health Visitor and she can't get me the Infanrix and singles rather than the 5 in 1 which i dont want to give.
I am going to try Direct Health 2000 but does anyone know of anywhere that would still do these?

ruty Wed 04-May-05 11:32:56

very very hard to get. My hospital has agreed to give singles, or some singles, because my ds has had immune problems. Can you ask to see an immunologist at your hospital?

Angeliz Wed 04-May-05 11:48:48

Thanksruty, i just spoke to Direct Health 200 and they atill give it so i'll probably go with that. I am so releivede they do as i could see a battle on my hands.
The other thing i wanted to ask was about spacing them out. I think it was Twiglett and Misdee intending to do this too. (?)
How did anyone do that?
Infanrix then the others (Hib and meningitis C) later?

ruty Wed 04-May-05 12:04:22

i know jabberwocky devised her own schedule. as far as i remember she did hib at 5 months, then DTaP at 6, polio at 7, etc. but if your babe is younger hib not a priority i think. maybe the others will know.

ruty Wed 04-May-05 14:28:42

by the way angeliz don't know how you got thru to Direct Health. i've tried them so many times and they never answer!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now