Talk

Advanced search

Lump in my throat????????

(9 Posts)
Distel Tue 03-May-05 13:28:03

All morning I have had a lump in my throat that feels like something is stuck in it, it is quite soar and painful.

I have tried eating and drinking things to get rid of it but nothing I have tried has made any difference. Has anyone got any ideas?????????

Please............

Distel Tue 03-May-05 14:02:17

Anyone.........please

Making me feel sick now

FLUM Tue 03-May-05 14:03:34

ermmmmm go to the doctor?

dyzzidi Tue 03-May-05 14:04:52

Oh Oh I had one of these and it was an mouth ulcer in my throat the dentist gave me tablets and a mouth rinse for it. You must get it checked out though.

Distel Tue 03-May-05 14:09:28

Thankyou, i will phone docs.........feels like a good cough should get rid of it (whatever it is)but this is not working

dyzzidi Tue 03-May-05 17:12:03

Yes it does sound familiar and it will not go away on its own.

Hermione1 Tue 03-May-05 17:13:57

Could be tonsilitus( i can't spell) that sounds liek that, where you can't swallow,

nightowl Tue 03-May-05 17:38:59

ive got this too funnily enough. have had it for three days now. its not too sore but really annoying. i keep trying to swallow it!! want to poke my throat!

tiffini Tue 03-May-05 17:45:52

i have this too, i have 3 lumps in all, Doc says they are cysts caused from a bad sore throat i had just before

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: