Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Lump in my throat????????

(9 Posts)
Distel Tue 03-May-05 13:28:03

All morning I have had a lump in my throat that feels like something is stuck in it, it is quite soar and painful.

I have tried eating and drinking things to get rid of it but nothing I have tried has made any difference. Has anyone got any ideas?????????

Please............

Distel Tue 03-May-05 14:02:17

Anyone.........please

Making me feel sick now

FLUM Tue 03-May-05 14:03:34

ermmmmm go to the doctor?

dyzzidi Tue 03-May-05 14:04:52

Oh Oh I had one of these and it was an mouth ulcer in my throat the dentist gave me tablets and a mouth rinse for it. You must get it checked out though.

Distel Tue 03-May-05 14:09:28

Thankyou, i will phone docs.........feels like a good cough should get rid of it (whatever it is)but this is not working

dyzzidi Tue 03-May-05 17:12:03

Yes it does sound familiar and it will not go away on its own.

Hermione1 Tue 03-May-05 17:13:57

Could be tonsilitus( i can't spell) that sounds liek that, where you can't swallow,

nightowl Tue 03-May-05 17:38:59

ive got this too funnily enough. have had it for three days now. its not too sore but really annoying. i keep trying to swallow it!! want to poke my throat!

tiffini Tue 03-May-05 17:45:52

i have this too, i have 3 lumps in all, Doc says they are cysts caused from a bad sore throat i had just before

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now