Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Bit of advice please about ds2 22 months.........

(9 Posts)
PuffTheMagicDragon Mon 02-May-05 15:15:10

I don't think he's got anything serious, but he's normally such a fit little fellow!

He began vomiting in the early hours of this morning - liquid, yellowy vomit. He hasn't vomited since 9am which is good and he's had liquids and a banana, which he kept down, but wasn't interested in anything else. He was very out of sorts and hot, so I gave him a dose of medised (he's at the tail end of a nasty cold/cough -again unusual for him).

I decided to put him up in his cot for a sleep at 12.30. I've been in a few times - he's still sleeping and I don't know whether to leave him or wake him (thinking about whether he'll settle at bedtime). My instinct is to leave him as he obviously needs to sleep - opinions oh wise mumsnetters please !

purpleturtle Mon 02-May-05 15:16:56

I would leave him - it goes against everything in me to wake a sleeping child!

moondog Mon 02-May-05 15:17:44

Leave him to rest but keep popping in frequently.
Keep the bedroom cool.
Poor little love!!

sallystrawberry Mon 02-May-05 15:17:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PuffTheMagicDragon Mon 02-May-05 15:20:35

Thanks everyone, I'll carry on letting him snooze peacefully .

MarsLady Mon 02-May-05 16:20:16

Let us know how he's doing later Puff. Poor wee thing. DT1 has just recovered from another viral bug. I say another but it only seems to be lots as there are 2 of them and they are taking turns to be ill.

Big hugs babyPuff!

PuffTheMagicDragon Mon 02-May-05 17:03:47

Well, he woke up at 4.30 - seems much perkier and is tucking into some cheese, pineapple and cucumber .

oops Mon 02-May-05 17:09:17

Message withdrawn

moondog Mon 02-May-05 17:40:05

Glad to hear it Puff!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now