Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Help Im worried!

(8 Posts)
Louise1980 Thu 28-Apr-05 20:04:54

Im probably panicing over nothing but I had an IUD fitted on tuesday and I have been in constant agony since.

I got my period through the night so that hasnt helped but when I checked the threads (gross i no) like the Dr said they were hanging quite low. Im not sure if is just because ofmy period or if its not fitted/fallen out or something?

Please help me put my mind at rest.

Gobbledigook Thu 28-Apr-05 20:20:07

Bumping for you - no experience I'm afraid.

Louise1980 Thu 28-Apr-05 20:22:49

What does bumping mean? Im still learning

tiffini Thu 28-Apr-05 20:29:15

Bumping a thread, will get it back up to the top of active conversations, in the hope more people will see it.

Yorkiegirl Thu 28-Apr-05 20:31:08

Message withdrawn

Louise1980 Thu 28-Apr-05 20:36:20

Thanks yorki and you tiffani.
WHats an active conversation? I have to search for new conversations everytime I log on to find new ones. Am I missing out on something?

moresleepplease Fri 29-Apr-05 11:41:17

I had mine fitted five years ago (mid cycle) and found that i had period like pains for a few days after. I feel sorry for you as your getting double.

My partner could always feel the strings easyily but i was never brave enough to check.

Go and get it checked out as they do move and it can cause problems and pain

Louise1980 Fri 29-Apr-05 22:00:00

I spoke to a friend of mine who is an HV today and she said they will be lower because Im having a period and the pain has subsided to being just iritating.

Thanks you lot, x x x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now