Talk

Advanced search

Help Im worried!

(8 Posts)
Louise1980 Thu 28-Apr-05 20:04:54

Im probably panicing over nothing but I had an IUD fitted on tuesday and I have been in constant agony since.

I got my period through the night so that hasnt helped but when I checked the threads (gross i no) like the Dr said they were hanging quite low. Im not sure if is just because ofmy period or if its not fitted/fallen out or something?

Please help me put my mind at rest.

Gobbledigook Thu 28-Apr-05 20:20:07

Bumping for you - no experience I'm afraid.

Louise1980 Thu 28-Apr-05 20:22:49

What does bumping mean? Im still learning

tiffini Thu 28-Apr-05 20:29:15

Bumping a thread, will get it back up to the top of active conversations, in the hope more people will see it.

Yorkiegirl Thu 28-Apr-05 20:31:08

Message withdrawn

Louise1980 Thu 28-Apr-05 20:36:20

Thanks yorki and you tiffani.
WHats an active conversation? I have to search for new conversations everytime I log on to find new ones. Am I missing out on something?

moresleepplease Fri 29-Apr-05 11:41:17

I had mine fitted five years ago (mid cycle) and found that i had period like pains for a few days after. I feel sorry for you as your getting double.

My partner could always feel the strings easyily but i was never brave enough to check.

Go and get it checked out as they do move and it can cause problems and pain

Louise1980 Fri 29-Apr-05 22:00:00

I spoke to a friend of mine who is an HV today and she said they will be lower because Im having a period and the pain has subsided to being just iritating.

Thanks you lot, x x x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: