Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Pampers sun cream wipes : Good or bad?

(6 Posts)
Frenchy72 Thu 28-Apr-05 13:37:17

Hi everyone! I used the pampers sun wipes last year in Spain on my baby because they are very convenient but I don't think that they work well. although they are ind.30, my baby had a tan! (no burn) . yet he was hardly exposed because the sun hits so hard in spain. Another mum later said that she thinks these wipes are no good. what do you think? have you tried those? thanks

lisa34 Thu 28-Apr-05 14:38:06

I have tried these wipes - they are very handy to keep in your bag but when we went to America last year - I had to keep using a wipe every hour because they didn't seem to stop the kids from burning - I'm not going to get them this year - have found that Avon's childrens sun cream in factor 50+ is fab and costs less than a packet of pampers sun wipes

Pinotmum Thu 28-Apr-05 14:43:43

I think they are fine for a quick top up but prefer to apply the bottled stuff really.

Frenchy72 Thu 28-Apr-05 14:43:44

Many thanks Lisa34. I will follow advice!

MandM Thu 28-Apr-05 14:50:45

Would definitely second Lisa34's advice. The Avon Factor 50 stuff is fab!

karen01 Fri 29-Apr-05 07:37:21

I used the pampers sun wipes last year n DS who was 8weeks old when I arrived in Cyprus, I found they worked wonderfully and I am getting people to send them out for me again this year. He was ikept in the shade last year though so maybe this helped. I have bottled lotion also for DD (8years) so mix between the teo for DS. I just find them easier to apply to the baby and quicker .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now