Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

pins and needles in hands and feet - anything to worry about

(5 Posts)

For last week have been getting pins and needles in hands and feet - even waking up with it. Today, it's up my arms to my elbow too. Can't get an appt at docs for 2 days and wondered if anyone else had these symptoms and what it could be. Have been mega stressed over last 2 weeks and know that can cause it. It's not painful, more uncomfortable and it seems to get worse when I'm resting/sitting. Any advice would be gratefully received.

corblimeymadam Tue 07-Apr-09 13:23:59

Message withdrawn

In good health and not hyperventilating or going into 'panic' mode. Had surgery 6wks ago - hernia repair - wonder if it could be related to that. Also feeling mega tired, more so than usual.

jmontan27 Tue 07-Apr-09 16:49:23

I believe that some nutritional deficiencies can cuse pins and needles in the peripheries and also some types of anaemia. Maybe you should go to the docs for a blood test if it persists?

lil Mon 06-Jul-09 18:24:13

what happened underpaid? am searching for answers to similar problem!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now