Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

mums from LINLITHGOW- help

(3 Posts)
allson Fri 03-Apr-09 07:09:15

Im moving to linlithgow with my brand new baby and wondered if anyone knew of a good doctor?

aGalChangedHerName Fri 03-Apr-09 07:12:16

You could maybe put this in Mumsnet Local in the Edinburgh section? Might reach someone helpful?

I am in Livingston but don't know anyone from Linlithgow, sorry.

plainchocolate Tue 02-Jun-09 23:19:33

We moved to linlithgow when my daughter was not quite one and now she is two and a bit. She has asthma symptoms and was in hospital three times (not for the last year- hooray). Anyway as such we have sampled about every doctor in the local practice (Linlithgow Health Centre, High Street) and they are all lovely and bend over backwards to help with little ones. Eg when we were unconfident about knowing how serious her symptoms were they reasuured us we could phone anytime and see the duty doctor as an emergency- we did a few times and were never made to feel like we were wasting their time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now