Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

help me I feel dreadful

(2 Posts)
emily05 Fri 22-Apr-05 11:26:31

I am suffering at the moment from headaches and fatigue. I keep having anxiety about silly things verging on panic attacks and a feeling of not being able to cope.

It is so bad, it is my 30th birthday and the weekend and the thought of going out is filling me with dread. I feel really unwell, had blood tests and they were fine.

The only thing that I can think of is that I drink a lot of tea. Probably about 12 - 20 cups a day. COuld this be triggering these side effects? I am thinking of cutting down but dont want to unless it could be triggering these problems.

I am so deperate to feel well again.

Any advice? Thanks

yoyo Fri 22-Apr-05 11:29:12

Could be the caffeine. That is an awful lot of tea! Hvae you tried switching to caffeine free stuff? I can only drink a max of 4 cups of coffee a day - any more and I have a headache from hell and become aggravated by the slightest things.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now