Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

How long would you wait....

(6 Posts)
Mspotatohead Wed 20-Apr-05 13:22:18

....before taking a pg test, if you were overdue but weren't trying to conceive? I'm 11 days late and starting to panic (but in a quiet, burying my head in the sand way) No af symptoms at all, but then no pg ones either.

I am a regular poster, but don't want to advertise how stupid I am especially if this is all a big false alarm (fingers crossed)

Please please someone tell me they've been later than this and had a normal af???!!!

NomDePlume Wed 20-Apr-05 13:24:32

test.

I've been 20 days late and had a normal period so it does happen. Stress can delay it too, so in all liklihood worrying about not having af is making it even later (assuming you're not pg). But my cycles are pretty higgledypiggeldy anyway

ambrosia Wed 20-Apr-05 13:41:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Mspotatohead Wed 20-Apr-05 13:45:26

yes, but then I'd know and I think I'm too scared to do that. I've got to wait until payday next week anyway.

Can someone just fib and promise me I'm not........?!

snoopystar Wed 20-Apr-05 21:22:41

I PROMISE you, you are NOT pregnant.

unless of course... you are

tiffini Wed 20-Apr-05 21:35:48

worrying about it will delay a period.
try and do a million things tomorrow so you are rearly busy and dont have time to think about it, you just might get your period then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now