Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

DS had operation today on his bits

(4 Posts)
jambo1707 Sat 16-Apr-05 20:01:24

Hi all

My eldest ds aged 3 had opereration today on an undesended testicle he has had since birth, i was a nervous wreck but he sailed it.
brought him home 2 hours after op thankfully but his balls are so black now poor wee lamb

He isnt even moany just lying in MY bed out of it on drugs and anaesthetic, i was surprised however that they gave him dyhydrocodeine(medical heroin) for pain at this young age, but it is working a treat for his pain, hes walking a bit like a cowboy right now

essbee Sat 16-Apr-05 20:07:57

Message withdrawn

sallyenglebertstrawberry Sat 16-Apr-05 20:09:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Tissy Sat 16-Apr-05 20:11:05

jambo, dihydrocodeine is MUCH weaker than heroin (diamorphine), don't worry, it's quite safe, but might bung him up a bit, so make sure he eats plenty of fruit and veg, and drinks a lot of water!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: