Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

BORING I KNOW...HAVE A TEETHING QUESTION...PLEASE HELP!

(4 Posts)
lucykatie Fri 15-Apr-05 11:39:38

HI...ARE THESE THE SYMPTOMS FOR TEETHING...

waking in night when has been sleeping through.
red cheeks
flu like symptome i.e runny nose
very clingy
grizzly
seems to be in pain
hot
......my dd of 7 months has had all of the above BUT not all of the time, sometimes she is ok and seems happy then suddenly all hell breaks loose.

Last night was a nightmare for the whole family as she screamed the place down.

have given her calpol and nurofen [not together] and teething gel, but nothing seems to help.

please help as i will go mad if left to cope with this.

my dd1 never had any of the symptoms....just sailed through it all.

dropinthe Fri 15-Apr-05 11:42:05

Yes to all of those-invest in some Nelsons teething powders-in fact Boots ones are just as good-gives immediate homeapathic relief every couple of hours and keep up with alternating calpol and nurofen-thats about all you can do!!
Good Luck!!

brodiesmummy Fri 15-Apr-05 11:48:25

Not a boring question my DS is 5 1/2 months old and doing exactly the same.It is a nightmare isn't it!!!!!!

lucykatie Fri 15-Apr-05 12:12:55

yes it is a nightmare...my dd suffered badly with colic for 3 months and since then its all been very calm and happy......then....this!

so different from my dd1 she never had anything at all....soooooooooo easy in comparison.

BUT hey love em both so much so have to take the rough with the smooth i suppose.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now