Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Update on Peter

(11 Posts)
misdee Thu 14-Apr-05 19:54:49

seeing several have asked

He is doing well, we are still waiting for that call again. am more jumpy than before. i make sure i have my mobile at all times when i have to pop out just in case.

He has had a few blips with fluid retnetion, but nothing major. INR levels seem stable. and his scar from the ICD is healing nicely.

DWP have now awarded him high rate care and mobility, so we are looking into getting a cleaner in 2-3 times a week.

Amanda3266 Thu 14-Apr-05 19:56:25

Hope the wait is not too long now misdee. Best wishes to you both.

Enid Thu 14-Apr-05 19:58:28

I always check the Health topic

Get that cleaner! What a stressful time for you both, good luck with it x E

RTMTMML Thu 14-Apr-05 19:59:27

swiperfox Thu 14-Apr-05 20:04:01

thats excellent news - have been wondering how you were getting on

misdee Thu 14-Apr-05 20:06:00

oops, have posted twice

LGJ Thu 14-Apr-05 20:06:28

Delighted to hear this, it will happen.

My DU had one false alarm.

Don't look at getting the cleaner, drag them in to your house by the hair of the head if needs be

misdee Thu 14-Apr-05 20:12:18

dh was chatting to a bloke who had 11 calls in tho

mummylonglegs Thu 14-Apr-05 21:49:57

Good to get an update, misdee. I keep wondering about you . I hope Peter stays well (dd has a very favourite polar bear called Peter by the way so it's an extremely fond name in this flat!)

whatsername Thu 14-Apr-05 22:02:05

Thanks for the update, wishing you all the best

Aero Thu 14-Apr-05 22:07:12

Thanks for that update Misdee - have been thinking about you and Peter. I do pray he gets the call that will give him his chance soon. {{o}}s

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now