Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

st johns wort

(5 Posts)
fairycakes Thu 14-Apr-05 10:14:02

my doctor said to give it a go for feeling low, anmd lack of sex drive - i am always a bit wary of supplements - anyone had any experience of it, does it work?

MissChief Thu 14-Apr-05 10:17:35

worked for me after a few weeks - depends on the indiv though. I also took fish oils with it- high in omega etc. good book to refer to is "natural prozac" - talks about combination of lifestyle - exercise, diet - oily fish etc and st j's as alternative to prozac.

MissChief Thu 14-Apr-05 10:18:13

worked for me after a few weeks - depends on the indiv though. I also took fish oils with it- high in omega etc. good book to refer to is "natural prozac" - talks about combination of lifestyle - exercise, diet - oily fish etc and st j's as alternative to prozac.

swiperfox Thu 14-Apr-05 10:18:49

I take it and it has worked wonders. Really has picked me up. I take one tablet 3 times a day - i get them from Holland and Barrett. You have to be careful though as it hink theey can affect the pill if you're on it

fairycakes Fri 15-Apr-05 21:32:14

oh dear, well i best be careful then, as not quite ready for another baby JUST yet!

dont know how i managed to start 2 threads on this subject....silly computer!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now