Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Really, really, really itchy palms

(5 Posts)
sleepsforwimps Mon 16-Feb-09 13:24:51

They've been like it on and off since yesterday morning. It's driving me crazy, crazy i tell you, i don't know what to do with them. I'm trying to think what could be causing them to itch. I've just finished a course of amoxicillin but i've never had an allergic reaction to it before. I did use a different hair conditioner when i washed my hair friday morning but surely if it was that they would have started itching straight away?

I can't think of anything else i could have touched that could have caused an allergic reaction, any idea's what could be causing it?

My df keeps telling me i should be pleased as it means i'm going to come into some money, but funnily enough that isn't comforting me.

CuriousSquid Mon 16-Feb-09 13:25:43

are you pregnant?

sleepsforwimps Mon 16-Feb-09 13:33:26

Not that i know of!

Molesworth Mon 16-Feb-09 13:35:16

Do you have a rash or any blistering?

sleepsforwimps Mon 16-Feb-09 13:37:50

I had a red blotchy rash up my arms yesterday morning, which was also itchy, but that went by lunchtime.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now