Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

need help to sort out my feet.

(5 Posts)
ilovetochat Tue 10-Feb-09 15:22:52

I honestly have the worst feet in the world.
I have chilblains (sp) on all my toes, have been applying sudocrem but they are red and hurt.
I have constant athletes foot on the soles and my toes.
My feet are dry and cracked with a thick layer of hard skin all over.
I moisturise, i exfoliate them, i have tried a pumice stone, athletes foot spray and cream tried.

candyheartsandchocolates Tue 10-Feb-09 16:54:43

can you get your gp to refer you to a podiatrist?

ilovetochat Tue 10-Feb-09 21:01:39

i was hoping for some home remedies, miracle cures

chelseamorning Tue 10-Feb-09 21:33:53

Oh, poor thing.sad

A good start is this website. They discuss the use of colloidal silver products to tackle athletes foot in particular. I've used this site a lot and have often found it useful. (But beware of the Alternative Centre in London though. My DP had a poor experience with them.)

You can always book an appointment with a podiatrist yourself, rather than going through your GP.

Good luck.

ilovetochat Wed 11-Feb-09 14:26:12

thank you will look at that website. smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: