Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cervical Polyps

(6 Posts)
ks Fri 08-Apr-05 18:50:18

Message withdrawn

serenity Fri 08-Apr-05 19:07:27

I was told I had one when I was examined after bleeding whilst pregnant with DS1. By the time I had an appointment to be checked over properly after he was born, it had disappeared (or as the oh so lovely doctor said 'why are you wasting my time ) As far as I know it didn't actually cause any problems or symptoms, don't know why it came, don't why it went. I bled whilst pregnant with DS2 as well, and there was no mention of a polyp that time.

Sorry not much help really! Try not to worry.

jenkel Fri 08-Apr-05 19:08:48

Yes, I had one, I think thats what stopped me getting pregnant. It was found on a IVF cycle, I had it removed and then went straight into another IVF cycle as age was against me, got pregnant. After having my daughter we didnt use any contraception, after it we had been trying 5 years before the IVF with no joy and when my daugther was 8 months old I got pregnant. From what I understand they are like little skin tags that some people have under their arms, and can act like a coil. I also understood that they are harmless

ks Fri 08-Apr-05 19:25:29

Message withdrawn

Dior Sun 10-Apr-05 10:12:25

Message withdrawn

ks Fri 29-Apr-05 14:53:40

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now