Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cluster Headaches - Coping

(8 Posts)
SulliedYouth Tue 03-Feb-09 21:29:55

I have done a search and there appear to be quite a few out there with experience of them. I have them and have since I was 11 (am now 29). I now have O2 which seems to work most of the time. Would really love to chat to anyone that has them.

SulliedYouth Tue 03-Feb-09 21:56:35

cat64 Tue 03-Feb-09 22:21:33

Message withdrawn

SulliedYouth Tue 03-Feb-09 22:23:37

Thanks CAT. It is a lot better now I have o2.
Have you had any since?

SulliedYouth Wed 04-Feb-09 21:40:20

Last shameful bump

cat64 Thu 05-Feb-09 19:20:28

Message withdrawn

hongkongzoe Sun 28-Jun-09 22:04:13

Sullied, if you are still out there I would be interested to hear of your experience. So sorry you suffer from them. DP has been suffering from them for the last four years and is in the middle of an attack, he has been having them every night for about four weeks now. I want to help him, nothing seems to help his pain. How do you cope with them? Do you get prescribed the o2?

maidenvoyage Sat 04-Jul-09 14:20:41

Sullied, was just about to ask same question. I get cluster headaches regulary which affect my vision etc. My last headache lasted three weeks. What and where do we get 02

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now