Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Absolutely Bonkers !!

(7 Posts)
LuvMyBaby Mon 28-Mar-05 21:03:24

Could someone tell me if it is possible that my 3month old ds could be teething already, today he has been sooooo cranky, his little nose has been running like a tap, he has been gnawing at his hands and really dribbling. The signs seem to be there but I just thought he was too young to be teething now??

Many thanks.

tillykins Mon 28-Mar-05 21:06:35

Hi! Could be, I gather that its not unheard of for a baby to be born with a tooth. He might be teething but it might be intermittant and the tooth might not appear for ages yet
I think with teething, anything is normal!

CountessDracula Mon 28-Mar-05 21:07:03

Yes, my dd was teething from 3 months, first tooth at 4 months.

lou33 Mon 28-Mar-05 21:11:12

my four all had teeth at 3 months

KathH Mon 28-Mar-05 21:12:47

my friend had a baby in January 10lb7oz and 2 teeth!

LuvMyBaby Mon 28-Mar-05 21:16:33

KathH - - did she have a normal birth or c-sect?? (Tears to my eyes !!)

So, thanks ladies, sounds like he could be teething then, I suppose I won't really know until his tooth appears, are there any other signs that will help me to know and what can I do to soothe him??

tillykins Mon 28-Mar-05 21:17:38

10lb 7oz.... OUCH! Was he walking at two weeks old?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: