Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

poo question (very sorry!!)

(6 Posts)
swiperfox Sun 27-Mar-05 15:33:30

DD has just been to the toilet and it is the strangest looking poo I've ever seen in my life!! It's pink, and some other but not sure how much detail I should go into lol!!!
She hasn't eaten anything pink

swiperfox Sun 27-Mar-05 15:36:59

It looks maybe like I should be a bit worried... has anyone ever had anything like it?

turquoise Sun 27-Mar-05 15:38:15

Has she had beetroot? Or some highly coloured medicine?

swiperfox Sun 27-Mar-05 15:41:40

nope nothing coloured at all! There's other bits that are white-ish. It doesn't look very healthy at all!!

marj Sun 27-Mar-05 17:57:47

Is there a chance that she could have eaten something you werent aware of like a pink chalk or something like that as that can colour poo quite nicely!
Is she ok otherwise? What did she eat yesterday, was it anything red/pink as it may not be anything from today.

mummytosteven Sun 27-Mar-05 18:29:43

will sound like a daft question but any chance she could have eaten some loo roll??? my friends toddler ate some loo roll resulting in white poo!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now