Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

third nipple...

(7 Posts)
starlover Tue 22-Mar-05 22:19:22

I was giving ds his bath the other night when I noticed something below his right nipple... it looks like he has a third nipple there!
DP said it was just where the button of his dungarees had pressed into his skin, but it is still there today!

It's like a tiny indentation, less pronounced than his real nipples, and you can see a faint circle round the outside...

I am really upset over it, because he was so perfect, and now he isn't
And, I know it's a stupid thing to get upset over when there are so many other people with real health worries... but I can't help it.

Has anyone else had any experience of this? Does it need removing? will it get bigger???

trefusis Tue 22-Mar-05 22:26:31

Message withdrawn

starlover Tue 22-Mar-05 22:29:06

oh, that's good to know...
am just scared in case it grows into a "real" nipple. If I knew it would do that then I would think about getting it removed now while it's still small

mmmmchocolate Tue 22-Mar-05 22:29:32

Never really told anyone, only told DF after going out 6 months but i have one and its hardly noticeable. Previous boyfriends never noticed and it doesn't get bigger just looks like a little mole. I went to doctors but said quite common and some people have them all the way down. Since my dd born found out 2 of my friends have them to. So i wouldn't worry and he is still perfect x

starlover Tue 22-Mar-05 22:35:09

yeah, he is still perfect

I think I just needed a bit of reassurance from understanding mums, because dp has been totally dismissive and just laughed at me!!!

mmmmchocolate Tue 22-Mar-05 22:36:37

ah poor you, but thats what we are here for. Think of him now as having a special identity mark x

starlover Tue 22-Mar-05 22:45:04

yes, that's what dr hillary jones said on netdoctor!- something to put on his passport LOL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now