Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Urine / Bladder / Kidney infection???

(4 Posts)
kid Mon 21-Mar-05 19:58:07

Would a urine infection make you feel off balance? I've had several before and am convinced I have yet another one. The last one I had went to my kidneys which I'm sure it hasn't this time. But the 1st sign I had of anything wrong this time was feeling wobbly!
Will see how it goes tonight to see if I need to go Dr's. But in the meantime, I thought someone here can advise me

maddiemo Mon 21-Mar-05 20:13:01

Yes, I think so, or at least that is how I felt when I had a kidney infection. I let mine carry on for some time which is probably how the infection went to my kidneys. I do remember feeling very off and not with it.

kid Mon 21-Mar-05 21:02:16

I went to the loo 4 times in 1 hour. Not feeling to bad now but I did take some painkillers earlier.

kid Tue 22-Mar-05 07:32:34

I have to phone the Dr's this morning, hopefully they can see me. I am in pain now, feeling really cold and blood in urine too.

I have to take DD to the hospital at the end of this month for an ultra scan due to a urine infection she had in November. Maybe I can join her for some investigations?! This is the 4th or 5th one since August last year.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now