Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

10 WK OLD- IS IT A COLD?

(5 Posts)
MollyMooMin Mon 21-Mar-05 16:25:33

I think my 10 wk old DD1 may have a cold but I'm not sure as she doesn't really have a runny or blocked up nose..(yet)
Her eyes are really running all the time and she seems tobe coughing and sneezing alot. Is there anything I can do? I'm trying to give her drinks of water, which she doesn't seem too pleased about.

ggglimpopo Mon 21-Mar-05 16:26:30

Message withdrawn

MollyMooMin Mon 21-Mar-05 16:32:32

Bottlefeeding. Don't know what she could be allergic to other than me!!

LIZS Mon 21-Mar-05 16:34:22

Reaction to dust mites, pollen etc ?

QueenEagle Mon 21-Mar-05 17:08:06

Six or seven weeks ago all my kids had colds which we couldn't shift or they went away then came back within a couple of weeks. Inevitably my (then) 7 week old was snotty too. He would sneeze 4 or 5 times in a row, cough as well and he had green snot and also sicked greeny bits up. What a lovely vision! He cleared up with the sneezing and coughing but the green snotty nose continued for what seemed like ages and now he's all clear. He even had antibiotics when he was 7 weeks old which didn't seem to make much difference. It's worth getting yr little one checked out with your GP just to make sure I guess although I reckon he's likely to say if he's feeding ok then don't worry too much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now