Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Aromatherapy It really helps

(13 Posts)
charleepeters Wed 16-Mar-05 18:00:44

Hi my mum and i are plannign on starting business, she has recently passed her aromatherapy degree and i am a dab hand at soap making, we both are firm belivers that aromatherapy really help and we both use it regually.
Anyway before we go into business we want people to let us know what they think of our products so were selling them on special offer, for people to buy and let us know what they think.

Basicly if you have a problem i.e headaches, insomnia, need help relaxing ect then we can make a soap for you to use in the bath wich should help. also we are going to be making speciallyity packs for expectant mothers, babies, relaxing ect.
Also if you just want a certain smell then you can request it aswell.
We have tested these and as i mentioned my mum has a degree in aromatherapy so we know they are 100% safe.

Not only do they smell good, tey also contain a cetain percentage of the main natural product so they exfoliate, and also look really good and can be a great help.

We are doing:
1 soap £2 + £1pp
£ soaps £5 + £2pp

Please CAT me for more details and to place orders we take cheques, postal orders.

thanks

beansprout Wed 16-Mar-05 18:02:56

I have an a/therapy qualification, but didn't know you could do a degree. Where did she study?

charleepeters Wed 16-Mar-05 18:06:19

She did a home study course on aromatherapy and massage, i will let you know who she took it with soon.

nnosam Wed 16-Mar-05 18:06:50

didnt know which to post on. do you have a paypal account? i would like a soap for spotty skin please...

a little tip a paypal account is free and does make life easier for being paid fast and safely.

go to www.paypal.co.uk for info..

fostermum Wed 16-Mar-05 18:29:31

bump

charleepeters Wed 16-Mar-05 18:46:41

nnosam i have sent you a CAT so let me know if you want it.
thanks

charleepeters Wed 16-Mar-05 18:47:14

beansprout she took it with maridian collage

fostermum Thu 17-Mar-05 09:17:12

bump

charleepeters Thu 17-Mar-05 13:47:35

i just got first order horray! to nnosam!

nnosam Thu 17-Mar-05 14:08:44

i always belive in helping out small sellers. good luck with it..

nnosam Wed 23-Mar-05 08:15:37

thanks very much for the soap, they smell great, the chamomile and cinammon soap really helped my to relax this week, (am having kitchen riped out so a bit stressed) and the lemon, line and tea tree oil have started to clear up my spots.
fantastic stuff. worth every penny. thanks again..

charleepeters Wed 23-Mar-05 19:39:58

pleased to help if anyone else in interested plaese e.mail me for more details am always pleased to help.

charleepeters Wed 23-Mar-05 19:53:33

I now have a pay pal account as well for easier payment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now