Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I'm forgetting things a lot - any supplements I could take?

(10 Posts)
batters Mon 14-Mar-05 14:18:17

I've really noticed in the last few months how much stuff I am forgetting, and I mean really forgetting. Even my wonderful new dodo pad can't keep up with my memory loss at the moment .

Does this come with age? I'm 40. Has anyone else suffered this? If so what do people do? Are there any supplements that I could take that might help improve things?

Many thanks.

ZoeB Mon 14-Mar-05 14:22:21

They had tests on Richard and Judy ages ago and the results were amazing ! Omega 3 ....changed their lives young and old also heard this somewhere else.

batters Mon 14-Mar-05 15:05:20

Thanks Zoe. I'll get some tonight (if I remember!).

ZoeB Mon 14-Mar-05 15:25:30

hope you have good results !

ZoeB Mon 14-Mar-05 15:28:05

Did find having babies has shot my memory away ! had loads of people working for me before babies remembered birthdays telephone numbers These days dont know who I am somedays !! Think is become mums are preoccupied with ickle ones and have to think 5 steps ahead at all times.

Gobbledigook Mon 14-Mar-05 15:28:58

Ginko Biloba is supposed to be good for memory

JoolsToo Mon 14-Mar-05 15:32:30

it is - I took it and I remember really noticing - at work going 'Hey!, I remembered that!'

I think I might get some more of it - what was it called again?

Gobbledigook Mon 14-Mar-05 15:35:27

JT - look on the party bag thread for my 'favours'!!

JoolsToo Mon 14-Mar-05 15:44:13

I looked - I'm ignoring you!

(tomorrow)

Gobbledigook Mon 14-Mar-05 15:50:53

Oh charming.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now