Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Horrible periods

(5 Posts)
Beccles Sat 12-Mar-05 10:39:49

Message withdrawn

SoupDragon Sat 12-Mar-05 10:49:54

Mine have been shorter and heavier since having children. Not as bad as yours though.

Nemo1977 Sat 12-Mar-05 11:06:23

shorter and heavier here too but start off light for day then tmi sort of gush causing reg changes or would leak

bundle Sat 12-Mar-05 11:06:56

i've heard that taking the pill, then stopping can enhance your fertility..might be worth a try because it's awful to think you'd be suffering in the meantime. do talk to your gp as it does sound pretty horrendous. like soupy, mine have been both heavier and shorter since i had my 2 girls, but i only ever change say once in the night. you must be exhausted!

rummum Mon 28-Mar-05 23:15:45

Don't suffer like this... I did and mentioned it to my doctor, he prescribed Cyklokapron. This is taken a couple of times a day and stops the heavy flow.... loosing too much blood could cause you to be anemic, and there may be an underlying problem... like fibroids?
Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now