Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Feel really ill after drinking too much wine last Friday!!! - Dont know what to do

(4 Posts)
tooscaredtoask Tue 04-Nov-08 13:09:13

I drink regularly but only about a glass or 2 at a time.

Last Friday night - Very unlike me I drank a bottle and a half of red over 5 hours.

I have been feeling so ill with other medical problems I think I was having such a good time I just didnt realise how much I really drank.

Saturday I was feeling very sick couldnt eat and the same Sunday. I have a pain just under my right ribs.

I thought that it would go away - but here I am crying the pain is really getting me down. Kids have gone back to school and I have spent the morning in bed!

Cant face going to Gp as I am really embarassed but dont know what to do. Any suggestions please

mellyfriedonionsonahotdog Tue 04-Nov-08 13:13:35

i had a pain where you discribed when i had gall stones....maybe the rich wine has aggrivated some of yours you didn't know you had...

i'd go and get checked out....it sounds like a hell of a hangover! hope you're better soon.

tooscaredtoask Tue 04-Nov-08 14:54:31

Really quite worried - DH away working and he is really fed up with how ill I have been over the last year I wouldnt want to mention this too!

Just phoned GP no appointments this week shock will just have to try to keep my chin up! I feel sooooo stupid blush

poshwellies Tue 04-Nov-08 15:13:20

Maybe you could take some antacid-gavison or something similar,you may have just upset your stomach.Hope you feel better soon though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now