Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Period over 2 1/2 weeks late and -tive test twice

(6 Posts)
75 Fri 11-Mar-05 08:35:14

Hi
This is my first posting
I am two 2 1/2 weeks late, we are trying for our second baby. the first one is almost two now. I have been regluar once I stop b/feeding at 9 months. what is wrong? i have done two test both -tive help

Chuffed Fri 11-Mar-05 09:30:30

I had 2 -ve tests and I was actually a positive. I'd go to the dr and get them to bloods done. That's how they diagnosed me.

75 Tue 15-Mar-05 14:20:46

Hi Chuffed
thanks for the advise have booked a app at the doctors. lets wait and see i was just wondering if you had any other sym as well
thanks

Toothache Tue 15-Mar-05 14:22:57

75 - were they from the same pack? Could be a dud pair. Why don't you try a different brand?

Nemo1977 Tue 15-Mar-05 14:25:48

75 the gp may try to brush u off so try to be firm that u want bloods done. My gp told me to wait until it had been at least 6mths poss up to a yr before they would do any tests...luckily af returned after 4mths

Pruni Tue 15-Mar-05 14:37:55

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: