Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

mid- cylcle bleeding? whats that all about then???/

(7 Posts)
belcantwait Fri 31-Oct-08 15:11:57

never had it before (actually i think i di when first pg with ds1 shock).
about 2 weeks into my cycle have had bleeding this morning but no pain. its nowstopped. whats that all about???

had sex abot 6 or 7 days ago, but dh has had the snip nearly 4 yrs ago. i know it can all fuse back together. is this likely? anything else it could be? [panic emoticon]

belcantwait Fri 31-Oct-08 15:23:28

bump smile

belcantwait Fri 31-Oct-08 15:42:51

hellooo? anybody there? i know its prob a bit boring but i need advice!

walkinthewoods Fri 31-Oct-08 15:50:21

If you're 2 weeks into your cycle then you would be ovulating about now wouldn't you? It could be ov bleed.

If you mean implantation bleed (being pg) then that's around the time you're due on and when I had it (both pg's) I had a little spotting, like the start of a period but then it stopped.

AttilaTheMeerkat Fri 31-Oct-08 15:56:46

Any mid cycle bleeding should be mentioned to the GP. The cause is often not serious, it may be due to cervical erosion.

belcantwait Fri 31-Oct-08 16:33:58

oh ok. thanks

i had a smear test abouty a month ago and it was clear, cervix looked healthy apparently.

never had an ovulation bleed before afaik but i guess thats possible.

belcantwait Sat 01-Nov-08 11:24:11

still spotting. hmm weird

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now