Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

HELP ME STOP SMOKING..................!!!!!!!!!!!

(3 Posts)
prettyfly1 Thu 10-Mar-05 14:02:35

Hi guys, I am thirty two weeks with first pregnancy and although i know how bad it is i really am struggling with stopping. I hate myself for it and desperatley want to stop, please if any of you have suggestions or want to help or stop too can you email me back!!!!!!!!!! I am so angry and disappointed with myself

whymummy Thu 10-Mar-05 14:12:04

hi prettyfly go to the health topic and there's 2 threads at the moment about giving up,i did 7 weeks ago,never thought i could,come on you'll be ok,we will give you lots of encouragement

brandnew Fri 11-Mar-05 17:11:02

you sound just like i was- i think the fact you hate yourself for smoking really helps, it did for me, the guilt used to kill me- plus i hated the look in peoples eyes when i lit up- just cut right down and then one day just stop- dont say its the last say you can have one anytime you want and it does get easier and easier i promise. iv been smoke free now for about 8 months

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: