Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

how do i go about finding an "Dietican"?

(4 Posts)
biglips Thu 10-Mar-05 12:47:28

anyone? to see what is missing from our diet

biglips Thu 10-Mar-05 13:09:04

NomDePlume Thu 10-Mar-05 13:10:25

A dietician can be found via your GP, lots of surgeries have an in-house dietetic/nutrition clinic. Or you can go via private healthcare and pay through the nose.

coppertop Thu 10-Mar-05 13:13:03

Our GP's surgery has a dietician, although you would need a referral from the GP to get an appointment with him/her.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: