Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.


(3 Posts)
hopey Wed 09-Mar-05 18:22:01

Message withdrawn

Twiglett Wed 09-Mar-05 18:23:25

sounds glandular / lymph nodes tbh

I would suggest you get it checked by gp though

littlemissbossy Wed 09-Mar-05 18:26:06

yes, could be just a swollen gland, but get it checked by your gp asap

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: