Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Uterine Operation

(1 Post)
Alderney Tue 08-Mar-05 14:31:56

I am due to have a fibroid removed from my uterus soon - it has encroached on the uterine wall - when you do a scope you can clearly see the fibroid at the top of my uterus and I think it goes all the way through....

I forgot to ask my consultant at the time, but does anyone know if this will ruin my chances of a VBAC - I have already had a section to have Pufflet and I'm just thinking that this is bound to cause another point of weakness in my uterine wall...

Also does anyone know how "laid up" I'll be after this- I have to have a general and I know I'll have to get Mr Alderney to take a few days off work to look after Pufflet after that, but does anyone know how much I'll be laid up/in pain/bleeding...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: