Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Milk spots - how long do they last?

(8 Posts)
aloha Tue 08-Mar-05 12:27:26

My ds had them but I can't remember! I want to have some photos taken of my ravishing dd...but she's covered in acne! She's four weeks old today and I wondered when she would be restored to her normal state of perfection

Beansmum Tue 08-Mar-05 12:30:22

my ds had really bad baby acne and I can't remember when it cleared up either! he's only 9 months so I must have the worst memory ever.

vivie Tue 08-Mar-05 20:57:30

ds2 is 16 weeks and still really spotty and he's also got awful cradle cap, poor lad. But he's got huge bright blue eyes and the best ever gummy smile and I couldn't love him any more. Awwwww!

charleepeters Tue 08-Mar-05 21:05:09

ds i 6 months and still gets them he dribbles loads though so that may be why?

aloha Wed 09-Mar-05 10:32:42

Oh dear! Looks like I might be postponing that photo-session for a while...

misdee Wed 09-Mar-05 10:36:25

aloha, just get the pics done. i have pics of dd1 with terrible scabs over her face as she had eczema. but she still looks beuatiful in the pics, its all that baby cuteness you see not the spots

(dd3 is also spotty and very flakey and peeling)

bakedpotato Wed 09-Mar-05 10:55:50

DS, born with a velvety complexion, was suddenly covered with pimples around 3 wks. He's still dry and flaky, but the -- eww -- zitty bits all went quite quickly. In a certain light, he looks fairly normal now. (He's 6 wks.)
Hope things are going well for you both.

aloha Wed 09-Mar-05 16:06:45

at 'in a certain light' - I bet he's gorgeous! I hope dd's skin is back to normal in a couple of weeks. She's awfully spotty.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now