Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Do i need to go to the dentist????????????????

(6 Posts)
BubblesDeVere Tue 08-Mar-05 10:13:28

I just broken a tooth, it doesn't hurt or ache or anything, but the tooth is quite sharp and I can't help running my tongue on it lol.

Do i need to go to the dentist do you think?

starlover Tue 08-Mar-05 22:05:04

I would if I were you... just to get it checked out and make sure there are no cracks in it which could lead to infection.

It might be fine, in which case you can just get them to file down the sharp bit!

poppyseed Tue 08-Mar-05 22:28:55

yes, absolutely.

BubblesDeVere Wed 09-Mar-05 07:56:23

i've got an emergency appointment today. I HATE going to the dentist. I'm ok now, but when it gets nearer the time I'll feel sick, get a headache and start sweating.

Luckily for me, I have an understanding dentist.

BubblesDeVere Thu 10-Mar-05 10:30:03

Well i went to the appt and the dentist saw what a state I was in just from going for a checkup and before I knew what was happening she had injected the gums to numb it and told me she'd sort it there and then.

Thank goodness.

Anyway,I was up half the night in pain and its started again now so I'm going ot take some painkillers and go for a lie down. I HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST

starlover Fri 11-Mar-05 11:02:24

what did she DO to it??????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now