Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Why am I so tired? I slept for 4 hours today!

(5 Posts)
PavlovtheWitchesCat Mon 20-Oct-08 20:40:00

My sleep has been all over the place, broken, sleepless nights, and I am just sooooo exhaused.

Dr gave me som Temazapam a few months ago, I only took half as worried it would knock me out and did not want to risk not waking with DD, DH is a heavy sleeper.

It did nothing. And I did not take any more.

The other night I decided to take one whole one at 3:30am as I could not sleep and I slept much better, but had to get up early to take DD swimming!

This weekend, I have just been so exhausted. I am worried about my ability to funciton well, so...

I did a bunk from work, DD went to nursery, DH went to work and I took a temazepam and went to bed.

The phone rang 4 bloody times. Once was DH asking if I was going to meet him for lunch (yeah cos that is why I took the day off), and a couple of sales calls. (I answered one thinking it might be work, ignored the rest).

But, I still managed to get around 4 hours sleep, broken, day time sleeping so woke with a headache, but better than nothing.

But, I feel exhausted. And know if I go to bed right now I will go to sleep. But it will be broken. Again.

Why?!!! I should feel fine...hmm
Maybe I should take 2 sleeping pills tonight.

PavlovtheWitchesCat Mon 20-Oct-08 21:09:05

I might have to go to bed.....<yawn> or have another glass of wine? Hmmm

umberellascankill Mon 20-Oct-08 21:09:36

wine wink

PavlovtheWitchesCat Mon 20-Oct-08 21:13:06

<pours herself a glass and offers one to umberellascankill

I really fancy something chocolatey. I am really hungry...and tired. Ad we have nothing in. I have already eaten 1.5 bars of Wispa.

Oh I feel all out of sorts!

<sips>

umberellascankill Mon 20-Oct-08 21:17:16

don't mind if i do, cheers pavlov

<swigs>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now