Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Why am I so tired? I slept for 4 hours today!

(5 Posts)
PavlovtheWitchesCat Mon 20-Oct-08 20:40:00

My sleep has been all over the place, broken, sleepless nights, and I am just sooooo exhaused.

Dr gave me som Temazapam a few months ago, I only took half as worried it would knock me out and did not want to risk not waking with DD, DH is a heavy sleeper.

It did nothing. And I did not take any more.

The other night I decided to take one whole one at 3:30am as I could not sleep and I slept much better, but had to get up early to take DD swimming!

This weekend, I have just been so exhausted. I am worried about my ability to funciton well, so...

I did a bunk from work, DD went to nursery, DH went to work and I took a temazepam and went to bed.

The phone rang 4 bloody times. Once was DH asking if I was going to meet him for lunch (yeah cos that is why I took the day off), and a couple of sales calls. (I answered one thinking it might be work, ignored the rest).

But, I still managed to get around 4 hours sleep, broken, day time sleeping so woke with a headache, but better than nothing.

But, I feel exhausted. And know if I go to bed right now I will go to sleep. But it will be broken. Again.

Why?!!! I should feel fine...hmm
Maybe I should take 2 sleeping pills tonight.

PavlovtheWitchesCat Mon 20-Oct-08 21:09:05

I might have to go to bed.....<yawn> or have another glass of wine? Hmmm

umberellascankill Mon 20-Oct-08 21:09:36

wine wink

PavlovtheWitchesCat Mon 20-Oct-08 21:13:06

<pours herself a glass and offers one to umberellascankill

I really fancy something chocolatey. I am really hungry...and tired. Ad we have nothing in. I have already eaten 1.5 bars of Wispa.

Oh I feel all out of sorts!

<sips>

umberellascankill Mon 20-Oct-08 21:17:16

don't mind if i do, cheers pavlov

<swigs>

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: