Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Chiropodist-am looking for a London miracle worker

(7 Posts)
welshmum Mon 07-Mar-05 14:24:01

Anyone with any recommendations for a really good chiropodist in central or North London.
I need to take action and I need to do it now.
Thanks in advance

sweetheart Mon 07-Mar-05 14:29:53

Welshmum,

Chiropodist is feet isn't it!?!?!?!?

Try asking scraggyaggy on the June thread - her partner is a foot person.

He's in Wales but he might be able to recommend someone.

She might not be around today as she was moving offices last week but I'm sure if you CAT her she'll get in touch.

HTH - and I hope your keeping well
Take care
SH xxx

welshmum Mon 07-Mar-05 15:10:49

Oh Sweetheart hello - how lovely to hear from you. Have been thinking about you alot, hoping that you're looking after yourself and getting plenty of support and time to chat if you need to.
We miss you alot
Welshmum xxx

sweetheart Mon 07-Mar-05 15:17:16

I'm missing everyone too - feel a bit out of place on mn now as I don't have a "regular" thread.

We are doing ok thank you. Will be trying again and hoping to have some good news to share as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support over the last few months - it's very much appreciated. Give my love to everyone on the June thread.

welshmum Mon 07-Mar-05 15:21:46

I will indeed. All the very best with ttc - I had an m/c at 12 weeks before this one and know a little about how stressful it can be 'getting back on the horse'(wrong expression)
I know we'll all be thinking of you alot sweetheart.
Lots of love
x

Sponge Mon 07-Mar-05 15:24:27

I've been to see this guy and he was very nice and seemed to know his stuff.

welshmum Tue 08-Mar-05 13:56:44

Thanks sponge will check him out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now